Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Struggle for Thier future continues....

After reading all the notes input so many words and theory,skills guideline and the list goes on....

I went downstairs set on my dad's lazy chair...and I saw there is a letter and I was wondering if there is my letter or not, but then I saw this WWF symbol and I check out whose name it was my brother and my mom's name..I'm so curious that I did not even ask my mom for permission to open it I just open then I start reading it...and I saw the headline was The Struggle for their future continues...below it a picture of a turtle and just below it Marine Turtles are among oceans' most magnificent creatures.

They've graced our seas since the age of dinosaurs, but the last twenty years has seen such a dramatic decline in their numbers that the day could soon come when they won;t return to their ancestral nesting beaches anymore.And situation does not help that these beaches are being polluted by HUMAN activities.

I had this feeling deep down in my heart, I ask my myself how much can I do and did I do anything for this Marine Turtles?? And my hearts says NO! *eh please don't get the wrong message, not that I'm a cold blood person kay.* so keep reading and I saw a lot of words that touches my heart,I was struggling that how those people think zillions of way just to eat an turtle egg?those turtle are just so adorable! I myself went to Redang and get the chance to see turtle babies...and I'm glad that I have a chance to put it on my palm! then I have this thought again would the next generation get to see turtle thru picture or the real ones ? So the last page...of course the main purpose of this letter to my mom is to ask for donation and give commitment to help the wild. I myself don't think I would give this commitment,but I pray to God.Furthermore, I would try to commit when I get to work and earn money.

Seriously, I'm scare of those lovely creature under the sea.Hopefully everyone in this world would love the nature and not kill them!

"Only after the last tree has been cut,

Only after the last river has been poisoned,

Only after the last fish has been caught,

Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten"

Native Cree prophecy


No comments: