Friday, June 20, 2008

Family bond.

After praying so long for my family,now God is moving in my family.I'm really excited and I can't wait for more souls to be saved especially me family and friends!

It happen last week my parents went to visit my aunt,my 2nd aunt(Dad's side,sister) she is suffering cancer,is time for her 3rd chemotherapeutic.She is sharing about her experience when she had hers 1st and 2nd chemotherapeutic...painful,nausea,and hair falling.She looks very sad,therefore, my parents took this big step sharing gospel to her,she did open up her heart..and my dad invited her to church and she agreed.BUT!!!she add on: please don't tell hers sister,because she will scold her for going to church.Mom told her,there is nothing to scare,going church is no harm.

So it happened,the next day we went to fetch her,on the way to church I pray to God I want my aunt to be saved!Church service went on like normal.When salvation call,she rise up her hand!After praying,she shared....

she said that she feel the peaceful in her and there is no more fear in her.

Praise the Lord,!!!God answer my prayer again=)


Monday,is the day she have to go for her chemotherapeutic.My parents went to visit her,she looks happy,she told my parents that she didn't feel as painful as last time,and no more nausea...she said "Praise the Lord!".I feel so blessed when mom told me about it.Besides that,she spread gospel to the patient A (apparently I'm not sure whats the patient name) in the same wad as her that is suffering cancer too.She told that patient A how and how did she experience God's work!!

The next morning,another patient B came up to her.She was shocked,that patient say the doctor ask me to see you.To observe and ask why are you(aunt) so happy after knowing you have cancer and have to go through this chemo,this patient always look sad according to what the doctor say.My aunt once again,tell patient B about how good is our mighty God!

I believe God is moving in my family!I will keep praying for them,because I love my family and friends.

God moves human heart in that second when you say I believe in Christ!!

When I'm afraid:

I will trust in you.

In God,whose word I praise,

in God I trust;I will not be afraid.

What can mortal man do to me?

Psalm56:3-4

No comments: