Monday, August 17, 2009

changes.

I was holding your hand, and asking how long we've been together...this is the 3rd year.I feel so bless, and God is still blessing the relationship I'm very very bless! I'm glad we are still changing and coming to a mature stage, more to come. I'm thankful to know you once in my life time. God has push us into different stage and path, I'm really bless for having you in life.

I was listening to the song "Hati Hamba" preparing for tonight's jamming for youth camp, this song speaks out deep down from my heart. A humble heart, bow down and worship you my Lord is my grace. This few days I was busy, yet my mind have a lot of thinking about life, about friendship, everything it flashes through. I did not forgot the time I first stand on stage to serve you as pianist, keyboardist, and dancer I'm glad I have what God wants a heart that is willing to follow. I did not know I could be like this one day serving Him. A prayer life has changed in my life, I learn to pray and understand God's heart.

My friendship that I saw changes, yet it is moving very slow thinking back the time we were spending most of the time together talking, the changes that I need to make is through prayer to bless my friend but not to tear.

Too much that I can't remember.....


I'm willing to help those people who are weak, I'm willing to give what I have to those in need because I have all the blessing and I want to share with you...Jesus loves you!I saw broken heart that needs comfort not from me but Christ...

I see the king of glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes
The whole earth shakes


I see his love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing
The people sing


Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest [x2]


I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith


I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees


Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me


Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from nothing to
Eternity

Hosanna in the highest


love-you


No comments: