Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Living a life like Barbie!

Heyoow Dolls of mine! It's been awhile I havent been blogging, too much to update especially when I step back to my media company. Thisis such a blessing for me, there are no boundaries especially on things and idea I have. There are much to update but then I cant squash all into one. Therefore,I'm going to hop from one to another. There might be some of them that have not pop in my mind at the mo.

I was here working as a Business Development aka BD. Much to do, but mostly to ooze my brain juice as much as I can. I have spend my 2 months here and I'm enjoying it most! Let me see, I have know a friend that is known as my buddy in 7 already. Her name is Shu Ling and we clicked well enough, thank God we have much similarity that I loved most.

Things happen much if you are my loyal reader you will be following me closely in my facebook and twitter. Blessing has showered me through out this quater end,I give thanks on all goods and bads! There are many picture that I have upload most of my pictures. But I will leave this post as simple as possible, I will make sure my next post be as exciting as possible. Besides that I would like to send a million of apologies on my personalize blog (security) there are some reason that poeple start stalking my blog and getting in too much of my life and apparently they start interpretating my life from there! Which is so inmature! Some poeple just do!

So ya during this few months that I have abandon my blog cause I was away for goods, I went to a couple of places. This was my target for this year and I've fulfil it! Yay! Next year line-ups will be in my resolution 2011! I'm bless enough to visit China, the country I would want to visit most throughout my jouney I've spend much time with my family. Thank you Lord! Hopping on to Vietnam the following month, Viet is a very nice place to shop and EAT! The honking land might freak you out, but when it comes to creativity they are no NOOB! I appreciate moment I spend with my family and my mommy! Sadly when we are back from China daddy's leg wasnt that good any more :( It hurts to see your family in pain, espcially dad limps and now walking with a stick :( But well let's rejoice because we know that Jesus is taking care of all these. No more sorrow and pain because we know He is the Lord!

This few days I will be involving in a huge event that is organize by Media Prima, and we are asked to be a mobster! Dress code will be MAFIA! So not me! I know is not me at all! Welll fedora, and my black suit is all in my wardrobe stay tune I promise *finger cross* my pictures will be up up for you!! Make sure you don't give up on me yeh. Another thing please pray for my daddy if you are reading this, he will be admitted to hospital this Friday and operation will be on too. Prayer is in need. Thank you much in advance!

I will update from time to time to keep you in my loop of life :P Many to share in between nowadys but then, yeap ADMIT Sab is LAZY to rewind on what I've done. Promise! Keep my words!

No comments: