Monday, January 31, 2011

I just want to have fun, I want a quality life! I want to sleep as much as I can work as hard as I can, give as much as I can and not missing one more SHOP as much as I can! I know I should not be saying that hence simply spending money is projecting myself as no self-discipline. I thank God that I've made it but I need to work harder on this! Wisdom is needed indeed!

Today is my last day before I hit my CNY break! I was exhausted with work and all the things I have to go through and really sit down and do it myself one by one. To pamper myself I bought these Pictureka from Toys'r' Us! I simply love cute and adorable stuff, this is a "board game:Smart one! Although I have not try it, but by reading the instruction it sounded fun! New games to play during CNY! Wishing you an early Blessed Chinese New Year!

Till then fellows!

No comments: