Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Take a Break.

Dragon-i


@


The Curve


After being a one week nerd, I thank God for having this dinner to distress. This time is with Leonard's family,purpose of eating dinner together just to celebrate his Pa's birthday.Of course!we have a great time talking and eating those delicious dishes! The "siu long pau" wow the soup hmm mm! and the fried rice..awesome!




:the people:

Obviously the lovebirds I =)



me and Leonard

the lovebirds II =)



Wai Loon and Joyce

lovebirds III *er hmm* NOPE! Grace and Kenneth the lovely siblings!

Me, Leonard and Uncle George and aka motherly AUNTIE!haha~



*Note: if you are hungry, I suggest not to scroll down!

FOOD!!!!





The best fried rice!

this one cannot miss out!" siu long pau"!



after this wonderful dinner,carrying our big tummy for a walk=)


The most I love that night was spending time talking to my love one, and I know that we have to prepare for finals,and a lot more waiting for us to do.But one thing I always remember we are holding hands in hands setting our goal for future! Thank God abundantly for all the strength He gave us.Amen!

Can't for my Spring break!!!

No comments: