Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gua Tempurung 2.

cont.....


night


after dinner....



camp fire..



singing....



dancing...





game demonstration...





challenging....







didn't manage to take any picture in Gua because too dangerous to bring in and I don't think I have the time to take cause it's totally DARK in there.But it's is super adventurous and exciting...for me it's really challenging...but thank God I have someone to hold on when I need=) thanks!!!Anyway, the Gua walk is 5 hour time,have to crawl, slide,sit,go through all the small caves...phew....Me invaded!!!!haha~Really thank God for the journey,in this walk we get to help each another,and really experience the the natural that God has made...while I'm walking I told God,you are the best artist in this world, that has created so many beautiful nature!I personally think that,once in a life time you should challenge yourself!


After all the hard work,we get to get wet together with all the girls and have fun in the river...really nice.


Back to city......


MAKAN!!!





thank you so much for holding me throughout the walk.....love you!

No comments: