Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tagged.

by Jess

***RULE 1: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No TAG backs!

1. i like dreaming about perfect wedding =) who not?!

2. i like taking picture when I'm dress up.

3. i like to laugh as loud as i can when I'm freaking happy.But sometimes people complain ;)

4. i have bad habits NOT combing my hair.

5. i like dancing in my TOILET.*Practice makes perfect kay?*

6. i can still eat when I'm really full.Makan giler.

7. i must sleep with something on my stomach eg.small pillow.sense of safety.

8. i can be really really really manja when only me and him together.

9. when i have a set of value meal, french fries MUST be eaten before anything.

10. i love digging nose in front of my bf.

11. whenever I'm going somewhere special,I would have take off and wear my cloths for TONNES of time.

12. i like going oversea pretend I'm from that country.

13. i like singing really loud in my car with different voice, from soprano to alto.

14. i like touching my bf's ear =)

15. i hate people who back stab! *back off*

now i tag,

1. Dot

2. Lea Yee

3. Kenneth

4. Nicholas M

5. Leonard

6. Gary

7. Shu Chin

8. Terrence

9. Leong

10. Joyce

No comments: