Saturday, January 31, 2009

Where is all the kids in Berkeley?

I still don't feel the excitement in me when I knew Chinese New Year is just one hour around the corner,having reunion lunch. Seats where available not like the last time, PACKED! Some were overseas some grown up to have their loves one. Well, I still thank God for having a great time with my cousins.Be fore the CNY I've made pineapple tart,green pea cookie, peanut cookie,almond cookie and ghee. Oh and another one, pie tea cup for reunion in case you don't know what is it....

dsc00630

I first day of CNY as usual meeting up with my uncles and aunties, eating, talking and crapping it was all in and fun! But still it's not like how it was....

img_7455


grown up girls...

I'm like a crazy girl who wants to ccatch up all the fun with my cousins, and all the old time we had...this is one of the best game when I was young...bubble..

img_7458

img_745912nd day of CNY catch up with L's family before their vacation..


img_7466


I manage tot catch up with my secondary mates on the 3rd day of CNY, had steamboat for dinner. And as we leave it is not Good-bye, is see you next year. Because most of them are working and me studying we don't get to meet up that often. But I still love them the most, they are the people that makes me feel I'm still very young.

4th day of CNY: Concord Hotel,KL with cousins and aunt for buffet my belly almost burst.

img_7475

img_7477

img_7482

Kaizer the smarty!


From the first day of CNY I've borrow a book from my cousin sister,and this book...ahhh really makes me want to stay at home finish it as soon as possible, but its impossible. I bring it along wherever I go, and few 4 days I've done reading it! Nice and strongly recommended. The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini.

On the 5th day of CNY: my best boyfriend came over, and another hamper, FYI: this year I've got 2 hamper one from L's family and the other one from my best bf. That means I'm getting fat with all the food in it.ha. After he left, I hit the bookstore to get another book A Thousand Splendid Suns!by the same author I can't wait to finish it. I'll post more whats coming up soon...

img_7481

toodles... Start pigging around people!

2 comments:

yue said...

the hair is looking awesome! :D *sizzlin' hot* i can't wait to try your cookies. hehe. but first, must hit the gym and let's go swimming swimming just keep swimming...

sabrina chng said...

Thanks ;) Oh yea, but thank God I've went for badminton yesterday! ;)