Monday, June 1, 2009

A thankful heart.

Friday was my last day with my students...I'm so bless to have them with me for one month although there are angry moments but it's all worthwhile.

Before leaving I prepared thank you gift to my students and colleagues...

This piggy bank is specially made for Nicole...



Sab0095

Papier-mâché is dried pink is the color that she loves...



Sab0096

add on with a lil "bling-bling"


Sab0104


ta-da it's done!


Sab0098


this is for all the students in y 2-3 years old class...



Sab0100

precious moment...



Sab0102

7 of them...



Sab0106

this is for my colleagueSab0107


Annabelle and meSab0111


from Sushwin my colleague and drawing from 5 year old class.Love it!Sab0113


from Nicole,hand pick by her.



Sab0115

magical growing plant.Can't wait!



Overall was awesome I did not mange to take group picture,will update more on the open day. Thank you for such a wonderful time!

Ms.Sabrina dairies:day 20

No comments: