Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Candles Burning.

Energy blowing out like mad this October, but it's okay I feel satisfy with things that I've done and things that I opt to do! It's been a nice beginning of October, I spent my Mooncake Festive the day before with the celebration of Kai Kai full moon. FYI Kai Kai is Leonard's new born nephew, adorable looking!! During the afternoon, a catch up lunch with Jessie thank God for having this sister in Christ we spent bout 3 hours noon stop talking about A-Z, and the encouragement she gave me, I appreciate much! Thank you Jessie! Hoop back to baby Kai Kai...

Sab0324



hand made card and words to Kai Kai Known as Jayden! :)





Sab0322



little baby pillow..


Sab0323



Mitten, I personally loveee it !


Sab0328



Leng ma, Michelle


Sab0327



the star of the night ,Jayden


Sab0332



his first nephew


Sab0329



happy family!


Sab0334



This is the heart shape me and Lea Yee made.


Sab0337


the "J" was lite by me for Kai Kai


Sab0340


This is the production of my 2nd assignment, to be cont...GO GREEN!



More to come! Nice day peep!

No comments: