Monday, September 14, 2009

I love Art and Craft.

September is the month where I'll be making/or purchasing the most birthday card, present and love :) I'm not sure since when I started doing art and craft, I simply love it! This week I was a loner, where I had my lunch, dinner alone and everywhere I go I'm alone because L is busy with his thesis and parents went for a short get-away. In the mid of being loner there are things that I need to complete doing all the artsy-fartsy and collecting information for in-class assignment adding on with with my buddy Nicholas Mok kiosk opening, me as the coordinator helping him to arrange things here and there. Besides that being out late for few days, hanging out at friends and meeting with Nic.

The grand opening of Natural & Eco Republic Kiosk in Tropicana City Mall, 12 September 2009

Sab0279

this is the guest book that I specially made for Nicolas, which I personally HEART it!

Sab0280


Sab0286



preparation for the day with the help from....


Sab0283

Right: Auggy, Chloe, Alicia and Prince Chan thanks abundantly!

Sab0288



the Green Movement...the green leave was the opening where the VIP's paint the leaves.

Sab0287



From today Onwards I will....those were the 10 things where you can save the environment :)

Sab0282


this is the Kiosk.


8735_138276016827_628511827_3102072_4668620_n



Sab, Nic (the boss) and Justin( Emcee)

Sab0277


not forgetting my dearie Alicia's birthday!!



Happy 21st Birthday!




My weekend ended with a bunch of secondary school mates.Everyone grown up and have their own career except me still studying which I think it's a good thing ;) Thank God for putting this bunch of friend in my life, we were talking about all the "bad" moments we have. haha, and few of them were still the same I mean the way they laugh which tickles me..and here Dexter the one whom organize this outing, because it's his 21st birthday!

Sab0289


Sab0290


Sab0293


Sab and Dex


I'm glad we are as close as the past, those were the days where we hang out a lot. The bunch that stuck behind the class,making most noise, people do not like us especially pengawas in school, for not wearing tag, and not tugging in their uniform(guys). Discipline teacher are around looking for us ;) And now many of us are serving the community hmm..let me see in our bunch we have, hairstylist, beautician consultant,supervisor in factory, mechanic,air-conditioner repairer, computer repairer, clerk, banker, salesman...I shall say it's my pleasure knowing them and of course, having them with me throughout my secondary life which has painted a wholly of beautiful memory!



Thank all for having you guys,looking back from past till now I changed so much not my look but the maturity and personality in me , but com'on a rollar coaster in life is better then being stuck in a train rail haha :) Thank you Jesus for changing my life from a person whom do not have passion in studying, there where moments where people talk bad about us saying that we are a bunch of rubbish, being at the last class doesn't mean that we are stupid just that we are not performing our potential to the fullest!

No comments: