Friday, December 18, 2009

Love blossomed!

A very well known story that everyone has came across, the Noah's Ark and the flood!

...I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth...


Genesis 9:13


this passage always reminds me whenever I have accomplish a hardship moment. But thank God that it has came to an end and yes I saw RAINBOW! I'm glad Jesus has teach me so many things throughout the problem. Love is patient, love is kind....and yes LOVE is so powerful that it will reveal how does a person really meant to you.


I'm a happy person now!


"....I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...." yes! I heart Christmas! Radio has been blasting Christmas songs, decos' in shopping mall, people are preparing them self for all the goodies. Christmas reminds me about Jesus Christ and yes Christmas is not about santa. Be prepare that my blog will be marching towards Christmas feel! Let's countdown down to the merry day!!

keep yourself updated with the upcoming drama downtown, The Messiah Drama> www.themessiahdrama.blogspot.com

No comments: