Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tick-tock on the clock!

It's been awhile I last posted something in my blog. I was occupied by work and reading, last weekend headed to the bookshop alone for a quick glace of new books, ohh the fanatic smell of those books makes me miss my unlimited reading time when I was back in college. Well, I always believe everyone have 24hour in equal is the matter of being a good organizer or a bad one, in fact, I have this feeling I'm a good one I spare enough time with myself, family, bf, friends,work and reading thumbs up for that!

Working routine has been the same which freak my head off by dealing with people who really give "matters" to me! I get freak-out and also yada-yada bout it when it comes to me, but I know God has His will on me to be a patient and a caring person there is always a reason behind and I took the challenge up! Last week history was build in Malaysia, okay okay not Sejarah I meant real cool stuff like rocking down the street with awesome Praise and Worship songs and awesome-possume powerful word from Heaven! It all happened in Bukit Jalil itself, I know some people might think what's the big deal of having a church activity in Bukit Jalil! HELLO! wake up knock on your head first question have you ever-ever seen ANY Christian public activities? In this islamic country we are not allowed to do so, but we pray and miracle starts from 2008 God has put His will in each an everyone's heart. There and there, we have made it and it was a successful one prayer is bigger then all above all, it's not the matter of praying for something we can't see or touch but to believe in faith and do it with faith! Words from others are always, ey you believe air? Common fellows if you don't even believe things that can be seen and touch what more with unseen? So called FAITH! which I'm unable to explain all in a word. Flip the Bible and you will know.I've manage to attend both nights in BJ.Glory to God!The clock is ticking pray for revival in Malaysia! Testimonial of the awesome night will be shared in the next post. So stay tune :)

Below is a post from my colleague Karen...I have not ask her permission by posting this in my blog I know COPYRIGHT! But to lessen my explanation I still took it.




青色头发的就是我。
黑色头发,灰色衣服的是Sabrina。我的新同事。人很开朗,活泼,观察能力很强,非常留意身旁的一切。做人很有原则。
蓝色头发的是Jesslyn,我们的intern.人很可爱,很乐意帮人。
蓝色头发(男的)是Zeck.为人很客气,可是我仍然感觉不到他的真诚,从不谈太多。
黑色(长头发的)是Stephanie。工作上我很容易和她发生摩擦,经常为小事争吵。放工过后,很好谈(不是公事就好),可以笑到流眼泪。他的声音超好听的。

till then fellows!

No comments: