Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Genting Day.

13/5/2008


@


Genting Highland


I've been waiting for today since finals,me,mom and Leonard, we went there just for food!Because they are having a package RM 42 include return ticket for bas and skyway and the best is you can choose either buffet lunch OR unlimited theme park ride.Previously I went to theme part with Ollie this time we went for the buffet!I will be going there AGAIN!yummylicious!!!!




In the bas,can't wait to EAT!!!


One-U----> Genting Skyway



Skyway---->Genting Highland


me and mom.



Me and my love one=)



Coffee Terrence





Started with salad



crazy for raisins



"Kaki Makan-Ku"



Japanese food...Udon



Chinese food....Ramen



see the expression in me,and you should know how delicious it is!




phew, it's DESSERTS=FAT time!!!



mmmmmm............





after all the food went out for a walk.....nice breeze+ nice people = PERFECT!



"Da Bai" & "xiao Bai" thank you Jesus!



see now you know who is the big bully in the house!




New mannequin in GENTING.



Tea break................



Strawberry Tart


Her.



Him.



Just............



Me.



You.



Today we ended up with a smile,that I would like to thank God for this blissful day with nice people and nice food!



I enjoy your presence...


1 comment:

Leonard said...

Hey!! It's such a one da ful and blessed day to have it with you!! it's simply awesome when you are around!! thanks for every single moment! i really appreciate it alot! i'm sure my life wouldn't be that without U!! lurvu!!
muaks..