Friday, August 8, 2008

Cameron Trip

Another interesting day for us,we've been to few places on the second day.



Start up with OJ,keep us healthy(:



Chemmy with hers scramble egg..



All geared up for our one day tour trip in Cameron.



Butterfly park.



Honey Bee park.






Thumbs up to ah yong,good shot.What can i say?It's another paint by God.



Double trouble.haha~




my say Yo friend.Thanks for cooking us breakfast!



We love nature!




I love this place!



Spot the differences...Thanks to Yue always got the wrong timing.





how nice,if you could wake up everyday and have breakfast here.



FAVOR OF THE DAY!Short Bread.



Pigging..






Nice WC:)




I'm hungry.



7billion holder.He is such a humble man,nice person to talk too.






I'm starving,it's time for lunch ;)




DAISY!




We love came whoring.Best buddy.



Waiting for bus,back to our apartment.



It's another rainy day....



I miss you.



What can I say rainy and chilling weather with HOT steamboat.Perfect match!




Night market time...FOOD!This is the food I ate few years back,where I still remember the taste.mmm..





Strawberry Ice-cream.




My peanuts buddy....


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


what else can I say for this TRIP with this crazy people around?Stuffing peanuts in to his own nostril.

No comments: