Monday, September 15, 2008

Mid Autumn Celebration.

Looking for Lantern last Wednesday night,I needed a Lantern because am going to celebrate with my cellies!(combined cell SS2 & USJ) This year,I wanted to play Tang Lung aka Lantern badly but sadly I don't have kawan but I still have my church members. The celebration and feeling of MA lost,and I miss the time I have with my cousin.Really fun. People say when you get older you will miss your childhood time ,thats true! I miss the noisiness of people talking and yelling at each another.Looking back at those sweet time,I think I will never have it again. Anyhow,let's see what happen this year....

Friday with my cellies...



the moon on Friday night.


I've officially named my lantern


"Color-fish"





Preparing for the Tang Lung walk.


When big fish meet small fish.



Arrived, Taman Paramount.



Ice-breaking.


Worship



Time to light up the garden!



Check out this lantern handmade!haha~CUTE!




my cute cell members....


I



YOU!






Saturday...."Yue Lai Yue Young!" youth service!




Game session.



The youngster in action!


See the older no action!



I got this special one from L double balloon I wasn't in the game too EXTREME for me ;)



See the ganas people.



Game.



Carmen shared her experience of life + performance.



there is a session where they did a short drama. The story of "Chang Er and Hou Yi".Really funny!



the middle person in this picture, she is the FAT Change Er .I hope that I could download the video here and you'll know how crazy these youth can be!They really shine for Jesus!




Saturday I went swimming with L it was wonderful with the chat,soaking in the swimming pool for 2 hours.Bad for my skin.But I think is worthwhile get to chat with L every single lil tiny bitsy things in life.Besides that I haven't finish with my Mid Autumn celebration Sunday I went to his house for dinner and of course play tang lung,when we are ready to light up our tang lung it started to pour.Nevertheless, I have a great day when I'm with someone I love :)







Tang Lung.

No comments: