Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wrap Warp Wrap :)

Jingle all the way with me, 6 days til Christmas!

As I've mention in my previous post, I will be counting down with you, you and you!  Oh and I wanna shout out LOUD! I'm done with my finals, bye Fall 2009 and say Halloo to Christmas & New Year= SHOPPING SPREE! Isn't it awesome, but I have to bare with all the happiness first, cause L will be working on Saturday(meaning today) but I've buzz another friend Mak Wan for lunch instead we went to MV for a little shopping and catch up, and I bumped into Yue Mei & Lyn then we headed for lunch together. When I was walking down the mall, I told Mak Wan that I haven't been shopping for almost 2 months and yes I was outdated! But I've date with my best shopping kaki mommy dearest to have a little shopping spree before Christmas.


Sab n Mak Wan


Rewind bit, last night Christmas celebration & farewell with cellies it was a memorable one! I had a great time with them too! May God continue to bless each and everyone one us!


I love Christmas!



Foodiieee time!


Oh this is FUNN, LMAO!! The Chicken Dance for Losers during game.



Guess guess guess!And guess what I'm the best in guessing among all ;)


exchange pressie and this is my first Christmas pressie for 2009!



The BOYS



US! SS2-Youth rocks!


Jingle bell, jingle bell ,jingle bell ROCKS,


jingle chime in jingle bell time,


Dancing and prancing in jingle bell square


In the frosty air!


QUICKIE! Tomorrow 19th December 2009 stay tune on 8tv Qiuckie night show, 12am Yue Mei@ Megan, will be LIVE on air! Keep voting for her at http://www.8tv.com.my/quickie/!!xxx

No comments: