Monday, January 11, 2010

Walk the talk

Quick updates for my final 3 days, before my college officially starts. First I would like to congrates Yue Mei for being the new quickie host, and I'm really glad you've achieved your dream after all the hard work. I can't wait till mine comes :) So happy for you babe! Well done!*

Friday started nicely was awaiting for the great night to start, the pre-planned sleepover with Chloe in my crib! It was all fun and I would love to have the second one when Summer comes!


a very sweet noon :)


and yea Miss Nerd gonna kick start her year with all the blessing she will and gonna have!



Year of FAVOR!

2 comments:

Ebonie Moorehead said...

I really liked reading your post!. Quallity content. With such a valuable blog i believe you deserve to be ranking even higher in the search engines :). Check out the link in my name. That links to a tool that really helped me rank high in google. This way even more people can enjoy your posts and nothing beats a big audiance ;)

sabrina chng said...

Hey thanks for reading and visiting my blog :)