Thursday, May 6, 2010

never ever ending...

I'm learning to be thankful, then thoughtful person, I don't want to think about it anymore and not going to think about it anymore! In fact, that is when God has open his will, bringing me one step at a time slow down the quick step I'm taking it has made me realize there are many things I shall not hold on tight but to give to God. It's true that I'm experiencing it now. His word is my strength! Never blame anyone whom put you into certain situation, because you and I end up in that situation is the consequences that we have to bear for not abiding in His word closely. Never blame, DON'T blame!

This week came quickly, and it's coming to an end soon. Somehow, I'm already looking forward for next week. I'm really glad that this one week holiday has reminded me many things, and I've done things I need to and not need to :D I was into a Taiwan series Autumn Concerto! it's a heart-warming, touching, aggressive and inspiring..I'm just half way watching, I can't stop but to watch back to back.

I'm all jolly to welcome this weekend, it's Mother's day! Have you prepared the best present for your mom? Be thankful for what she have gave us, and don't be thoughtful of how much pain she have gave us. Wishing all mom in the world HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: