Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hola Borneo!

Landed on the other side of Malaysia safely on 8th July 2010, first journey to Sabah and first time travelling alone what more to say my DREAM came true and I'm lovin' it! I just cant resist the paradise in this place. Gonna touch and go in this post it's my 3rd day here, and I'm still half way discovering this beautiful land! Despite thinking the weather is still the same in KL, I still enjoy like a tourist here. I was amaze by the early dawn and sunrise moment, it practically gets dark about 6.30pm, and sunrise early morning at 5.30am. I couldn't get good sleep for the first day, it seems like a jet lag. Hence, I manage to pull off to the other day with full of Joy, been looking forward till Friday (9th July) comes! BEACH first stop Manukan Beach. I shall let the picture do the talking and you will know what I meant by paradise.

Partner in crime in Manukan Island- Ivy!
Till then!

No comments: