Saturday, February 19, 2011

SMILE....

is the best medicine I consume everyday. God has thought me truly deeply how to SMILE in hard times! Recently I've been going through my workload and without much guidance from my superior, therefore I got to walk through this moment with faith and to do what is right in recorded period. I'm not perfect, but God has made me a perfect faith in life. I never knew I could go through such a hard time. I'm bless and will be bless too!

My project has not come to an end, but soon enough it will. There are much more for me to complete and settle with a few matters to hit my goal. I have rules and goals in my life to complete every month, every month is a challenging month for me. I went through super though moments that people will just spit on your face and don't give a damn whether you are a degree or experience employee! Inside out I'm overwhelmed, hence the motives behind me is to be close to God and listen to what He wants me to do.

Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, "So shall your offspring be." Romans4:18

SMILE my day away!Wheee....My lil buddy on my desk from Precious to keep me SMILING too!

Another turning point will be a surprise in life.

No comments: