Monday, February 21, 2011

White Lies!

The definition of Truth & Honesty

Truth: Actual state of a matter
Honesty: Uprightness and fairness
Reference: Dictionary.com

Both word has it role to play. It is played by you and my mouth in 3 ways(speaks): Fast forward(FF), Slow motion(SM) or Silent(S). How do you play with it? It plays with your emotional too! When you are in guilt you will tell the truth:

FF: Try to cure problem in short period of time
SM: Ponder about the the percentage of truthfulness that he or she will believe
S: Thinking to LIE!

When you are being caught in unhappy situations you will be honest:

FF:Get rid of all problems
SM: Explaining the problem
S: Don't bother

See the differences? I'm not too sure if you get what I mean, but it actually gives a pang on my head on all statements. Because I find it hard to be a truth nor honest person! I was in this scenario I tried being truth and I might hurt you, but if I don't tell the truth I will hurt myself for not telling you. Thus, being honest to be fair to yourself and myself I get people saying that I'm too over-sensitive? Does the pea behind your head moving really fast thinking what am I trying to say? To string it together: TO BE TRUE AND HONEST AIN'T AS SIMPLE AS ABC!

I try being truth and honest to people and I tend to get negative feedback not at all, a lil positive vibe still comes at times(really rare) it will either end up I crying, or an minor/major argument only to find out actually we are trying to get things right, when it actually don't seems too right. I observe and involve in matter like these and I think it's as plain as giving white lies than I see people thinking oooh-wow she is good she don't talk bad about me!

Isn't it such a faker!

I've learn this lesson not to let negative or positive vibe come to me easily instead I will use my logical and wisdom thought to face problem and situation. I don't want to judge cause I'm NOBODY to judge. I hope you get a overview and consequences of being TRUTH & HONEST!Think before we talk would be wise, but think and speak with no judgmental would be pink!
My mouth will speak words of wisdom; the utterance from my heart will give understanding.Psalms 49:3

Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires. James 1:19-20


Plastered Lip

No comments: